Winco -- deli lunchmeat score!

Well, if there's such a thing as a "lunch meat snob," then I guess I'm one. After having tasted how much better lunch meat is from the deli counter, I just can't seem to get excited about the prepackaged stuff. I know it can be kinda expensive, but it's one of "those things" I'm willing to splurge a little on. But you already know the couponer in me is howling...in anguish that I'm not using a coupon...so, that makes me always on the lookout for cheaper deli meat. I found this today at Winco. Pretty awesome deal!


Total OOP $10.09 ($10.70 w/tax)

Deli Beef Pastrami, $3.58 per lb, 1.2 lbs
Deli Honey Ham, $4.98 per lb, 1 lb




If you've priced this kind of deli counter lunch meat at Walmart, the price is about $6.50 to $7.50 per lb.


The BEST deal I saw:

Deli Baked Ham $1.98 lb
(this makes it right in there pricewise with the prepkg stuff -- and it tastes better!)


Read More...he's getting out the sandwich bread.... *smile*




0 comments: