Albs Price Recon -- 7/1 to 7/7

Well, this ad is very familiar, isn't it? WOW! We're getting a chance for another round at the same items (mostly).

So, this week, because I'm on a Freds kick, I've included them in the pricing match up. If I missed an item, I apologize. Hopefully I'll get faster at doing the price comps as I learn the stores better. You never realize how much of the store you don't know until you try to find something!

Here is the pricing match for this week:
(click on image for larger view)



























Read More...needs to go to the library...


4 comments:

Diane, Sue, and Stephanie said...

Thanks for the awesome list. I linked to you at shoppingwithcents.blogspot.com

Thanks again!

darlenecoupon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
darlenecoupon said...

Hi Hollie!

WOW! Thank you so much! I'll check out your site today!

I create this list for myself -- 'cause I just gots to know!! *smile* I get to share it with others now through my blog -- that is just an awesome bonus! I think saving money, finding deals, and laughing along the way requires all us couponers to stick together!

**I had to delete my prev post because, well, I CAN'T SPELL! JEEZ!!**

Kymber said...

I LOVE the comparison...I've been wanting to do this, just haven't had time to do...so I really appreciate your time/efforts in doing it.