Albs -- free Skippy peanut butter! Whoot!

Original Post on 7/4 --

UPDATE: This transaction can be very tricky! One reader wrote in she somehow got two self-check registers locked up trying to do this. Others aren't getting the coupon but only the catalina. So, buyer beware on this I'm guessing.

I suppose this is like going to the beauty salon... you know... that whole "beauty must suffer" thing. I think I'll coin a new phrase for us die hards... "couponers must endure"....yeah, that's it! Only the ones willing to put up with a few bumps or grumpy clerks or IP coupons that won't scan or late night (early morning?) shopping trips will make it! Hang in there!


Thank you Bundled in Pretty! What a stellar way to stock up on peanut butter!

Here's what was reported:

I just got back from Albies—Skippy Peanut Butter Naturals are free!

Scenario:

Buy 2 Skippy Peanut Butter Naturals (creamy, superchunk or other)
Use the $.99 coupon in the Albies store flyer (make sure to scan it twice)
The receipt machine/Catalina machine prints out:
Instantly get a coupon for $1.00 off your purchase
Instantly get a $1.00 store Catalina

I use the self check out so I can use them instantly
Total = FREE (just pay the $.10) tax

I stocked up and got 12 jars and only had to pay the tax on em!

YAY!


Read More....he can't touch that! Sweet (or is that smooth? crunchy?) deal!



1 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the tip. I went and got 4 today :)