Target -- Tostitos chips for cheap!

I almost can't believe this worked. I've been rockin' busy today -- running around shopping & trying to get it all "done" today. Are we ever really done though??

Target has this sale on the front cover of this week's ad. This involved doing a price match with the Walgreens ad (also on the front cover) -- remember to take the entire ad with you to the Target CS desk.

Here is a deal I did at Target this morning:


Buy 2 Tostitos at 2/$5 and get a FREE salsa

2 Tostitos chips
$1.99 ea w/ Walgreens price match
1 Tostitos salsa
$1/1 IP here when buy 1 Tostitos chip & 1 salsa

Final price $2.98 for 2 chips & 1 Salsa



So, I just split the cost for each item -- $1 each! SWEET!

I was able to use this IP coupon today. I think using it will depend on the CS clerk you get when doing this transaction.

Read More...he says bring on the fooot-bballll!




0 comments: