HTW 7/3 -- deals to check out!

FREE NUTLAND FOODS CRUNCH SAMPLE

This is a heart healthy snack loaded with vitamins A & B -- Nutland's 100% All Natural Nut Crunches. This company uses products grown in California you receive a fresh flavor in every bite. Go here to get your FREE sample!


Read More....he's just going "nuts" over here waiting for these goodies!
(ha! very punny!)



NEW HOMEMADE SIMPLE COUPON BOOK

Here is another brand new link to get a free Homemade Simple Coupon Booklet.

It contains over $35 in savings for brands like Cascade, Dawn, Febreze, Mr. Clean and Swiffer. The most recent books have included a coupon for free Cascade Crystal Clear Rinse Agent.





Read More...says whoot! More great coupons!


SCOPE OUTLAST SAMPLE KIT

Oh, yeah! Fresh breath is just around the corner! *smile* This free sample has these Outlast products -- a Scope Rinse, Crest + Scope toothpaste & an Oral-B floss pick! Click here if you'd like your own sample!





Read More...says THANKS to Budget Help$ for the info!


$1 FIBER ONE 50 CALORIE YOGURT COUPON

Oh, yeah! Another great coupon! Go here if you're interested in getting this coupon for some Yum-O yogurt!




Read More...he already got his spoon out! THANK YOU MyBlogSpark!





2 comments:

Megan and Brian said...

I just discovered your web site and must say THANK YOU! My husband and I have been forced into penny pinching since I was laid off but recently our budget just isn't covering our groceries. I am so excited to have found your site. Plus the fact that this is a local site made me very happy. Keep up the good work while I start exploring all the gossip you've got on here!

darlenecoupon said...

Hi Megan (well, I'm assuming you wrote the post,, hope that's not too sexist there)!

Thank you very much. I'm trying to keep it "real" for all of us. I will be VERY glad if I am able to help you score some great deals & save a few bucks!