Freds -- first e-coupon purchases!!

This was totally sweet! Here are my first e-coupon purchases at Freds from Tuesday. I am totally jazzed about this working!

Here are my first few transactions. We did this in two transactions not because we had to but because we were doing different tests. *smile*



Total OOP $2.30 ($2.77 w/tax)

I did the Nature Valley purchase twice (exact same thing) but using a different card; we tested the Freds MC and the normal Freds rewards card. I'm only showing one receipt for that reason.





Here's how the pricing worked out:

Nature Valley Nut Clusters $2.50
$1/1 CellFire (CF) EQ here
$1/1 IP here
Final Price $0.50

Pringles Super Stacker chips $1.65
$0.50 P&G eSaver here
$0.50 from 1 Albs doubler on EQ (store discount)
$1/2 P&G 8/2
Final Price $0.65


Read More...he's so giddy he's doin' cartwheels!



0 comments: