Just me & Spock -- time warp!

WOW! Okay, so here's an embarrassing moment I have to confess. All the posts I had scheduled for yesterday 8/20... yeah, those? As in -- NO posts hit my blog yesterday...well...apparently I thought it was going to be 8/21 yesterday. Yep -- Thursday just didn't exist for me. I just decided to skip that day & time warp myself into the future!

What's that phrase? Going where no man has gone before? Yeah, I eagerly engaged my warp engines and landed in today.

Is everyone laughing now? Man, you so should be! Yikes! So, hang in there folks. I've got some revamping to do & will get stuff posted today!

Great googlie mooglie!


Read More...he's not sure so I know how to turn off the warp engines...




2 comments:

janetf said...

Embarrassing moment is great, since it means all is well with you. Glad everything is ok.

darlenecoupon said...

Heya! Man, oh man! Obviously, I didn't even check my blog yesterday. It was work from 6 am to 2ish. Doctor appt. Back to work to finish out day -- worked late to make up the time. Got dinner cooked & kitchen cleaned up. Left the house to go couponing -- and about 11:30 last night I finally sit down to check out the blogs. About have heart attack...then decide to just brush my teeth & go to bed! Jeez!